Wednesday, 29 September 2010

holiday luu~~

finally finished my exam..
finished my year 2 sem 2 in UTAR oso...

honestly i cant imagine for my exam result...
haiz...

but dun think it 1st lar..
now is time to enjoy my holiday loh...
*although is damn short holiday*

and

finally

i meet v my camera loh

canon IXUS 120

actually i plan to buy the pink colour camera de...
but nid consider about the
price..
function..
model..

finally i get tis...
nvm
i like it oso....^^

of cos sure nid to thanks for my ♥ buy tis for my 22nd bday present


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



yesterday i went to KL v suah mei yee
bcos she want go interview for her new job
n i oso can go for shopping
hehe

i promise her tat i will get ready n wait her before 9.30am de..

but DAMN

i wake up at 9.10am

bcos my ♥ nid go work n give me a miss call
nasib baik got tat miss call
if not im sure kena kill by ah yee

jump from the bed...

RUSH RUSH RUSH

at last
she jz wait me for few minutes oni lar...
hehe
geng leh...
can get ready in 25 minutes...

oldtown before depart.....
with Armani glasses



we arrived Midvalley before 12pm



after 1st interview
nid to go Lot 10 for 2nd interview...
i accompany ah yee interview until 6pm...
but me still hvnt buy anything leh...
sad..

 



take the picture while im waiting for ah yee interview about 1 hour.. @_@


but at last i still hv 2 hours to shop..
hehehe...
and tis are my zhan li pin..




me n ah ying in T-bowl



after shopping thn go back sban loh..
mana tau we sesak jalan jor..
bcos we miss the crossing jor..
so we decide ask the people at petronans..
luckily got 2 kind malay gals
she ask us to follow her
n they will bring us to the main highway road

so
this oni call 1 Malaysia mah..
help each other
n not jz bullshit ask chinese go back china
the conclusion is...

MALAYSIA still got hope geh...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

wat i can say is nowaday people are getting rich n RICH
wat i saw at KL is
everyone are using the longchamp bag...
although it not very expensive
n it actualy stil can consider affordable de...
but its rate of appearance are more higher thn rm10 bag....
hahaha...
even teenager oso using it leh..

haiz...
branded...
y i cant b one of them geh...
同人不同命啊~~

1 comment: