Thursday, 7 May 2009

wait me arr~~

yahoo..the PR paper finally pass loh..nw jz leave 1 paper oni..hehe..2day hw is my PR paper ar?erm..mostly of my frens oso not enough time 2 finish it..me too..but if compare v las nite..erm..bcos las nite really scare leh..pressure..always think tat i totally cant answer the question..but finally can lar..although not enough time n done it not very well lar..hehe..paiseh..
wao!!geng..i finished my 幕后大老爷liao leh..shuang arr..stil got 3 days thn v can enjoy 4 our holiday n our trip loh..so happy leh..1st,i will go ipoh v my dearest HAO PO BONG at 11/5..tat mean whn v finish our las paper,v will straight go enjoy..after tat v will go cameron v my lovely RAINBOW CREW..fast..fast..fast..cant wait 4 tat le..haha..
hope v all will enjoy this coming soon holiday n our trip..
IPOH..CAMERON..we are coming loh~~wait me arr~~
ei..ei..ei..dun 4get bring the "MERLOT" oh..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment